St. Stephen's Episcopal Church
Drag box to select area
This church has a long history, beginning in December of 1794, when William Gelson started raising funds to purchase a bell for the tower, and continuing through 1900, when William Gillette moved the bell from the old St. Stephen's to the church's current location. Parishioners are very involved in community outreach and fundraising activities, and are active members of the vestry and board.
31 Main St, East Haddam, CT 06423
- Fax: 508-839-7365
- Fax: 860-873-1422
- Accessibility Details: There is a ramp to the entrance.
- Hours: Call for appointment.
- Hours: Worship services: Sun, 8am, 10am. Summer worship service (July and August): Sun, 9:30am.
- Accessible: yes