(Not in any particular order)
- RSD17 Schools CLOSED on Tuesday due to poor road conditions.
- East Haddam Schools re-open on Tuesday for a previously scheduled half-day.
- The Killingworth Transfer Station will be open on Tuesday from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Music with Margie's special Valentine's Show at Killingworth Library has been postponed.
- Sir Lancelot is living at Ray of Light Farm and needs to find his Camelot. Click here for information.
- Farm to Hearth Bread in Haddam promises bread out of the oven Tuesday afternoon. Open from 4-7 p.m. Rustic Oat is one of my favorites.
- We're following up on a rollover on Route 9 from Monday that Haddam Volunteer Fire Company responded to. Stay tuned for information on that story.
- Hilltop BBQ in Moodus is open again, along with many other local businesses (Post your business name and hours in the comments below to let us know who's open Tuesday).
- Valentine's Day is this week. Shop Local for a gift.
- Did anyone watch the Grammy's? I was too busy worrying about a U-Haul truck stuck in the snow. What did I miss?
- There's a chance of snow towards the end of the week. What!?! We'll keep an eye on that forecast for you.
Anyone else have any local updates they would like to share? Post them in the comments below.